Rules & Policies
Cancellation PolicyFull refund of deposit, less $30 cancellation fee, if reservation is cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival
No refunds due to weather
Reservation Policy3 night minimum on select dates
- Occupants must be at least 25 years old
- Check in time 1:00 pm; Check out time 11:00am
- Quiet time 10:00 pm – 8:00 am
- RV’s are the responsibility of the site renter
- Maximum of 2 vehicles per site
- Maximum of 2 pets per site
- All pets must be kept on a leash and owners must clean up after them. Do not leave pets unattended outside at your site. No excessive barking or disturbance. No aggressive pets.
- Walking or biking through sites is not allowed. Stay on trails.
- No motorized vehicles on resort trails or anywhere else in the resort, unless driving directly from your site to Razorback Road.
- All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
- Tents or pop up truck campers are not permitted.
- All visitors must be registered at the office and depart no later than 10:00 pm.
- Campfires allowed only in designated fire rings. Do not leave fires unattended and fully extinguish all fires before leaving.
- To prevent the spread of disease and parasites, compliance with the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources regulations on firewood is required. No firewood from outside a 10-mile radius is allowed, unless it is certified by the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP).
- Do not move fire rings or take picnic tables from other sites.
- No feeding the wildlife.
- No fireworks.
- Do not hang anything or nail anything to trees.
- No cutting trees.
- Unruly behavior is prohibited.
- Breaking rules is cause for eviction without refund.